If you are having problems with downloading and updating your Superstar toy with new sounds, follow our step-by-step guide below:
1. Go to http://tfsuperstar.com/sounds/ on your Windows or Macintosh desktop/portable computer (sounds cannot be downloaded on smartphones or tablets!)
2. Choose from the available sound packs (all of these contain the original Superstar sounds), select the language and click on the DOWNLOAD button for the Superstar toy you would like to update (Tom, Angela, or Ginger).
3. Once the file or application is downloaded, find it on your computer (should be in the “Downloads” folder) and double-click to open it; if you are on a MAC computer, you will be asked to put in your password, since the application needs access to specific files which are password protected. The application is signed with Apple Developer ID certificate, so there is no need to worry it will harm your computer. Read more about the Developer ID certificate here: https://developer.apple.com/developer-id/
4. Connect the toy to your computer with the USB cable and turn ON (or OFF and ON again if it was already turned ON) your Superstar toy. Then click on the UPDATE button.
5. Wait for the update process to finish (indicated by a progress bar). Once you get the “Your Superstar toy has been successfully updated” screen, press DONE and that’s it – your Superstar is now updated with new sounds!
In case you have any additional questions, please contact us.